Radiant Skin Herbal Tea
Who doesn't want radiant skin? This organic blend is packed with lots of vitamins, minerals and root herbs that will help to detox the skin. Both nettles and chickweed are diuretics and will help to flush the system. Burdock and dandelion go deep within the body to breakup and release toxins.
Directions: for each tablespoon of herbs add 1 cup boiling water.
Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Suggested ritual: Sip on a cup of this refreshing blend while you get ready in the morning or as you soak in the tub at night.
Ingredients: Organic Peppermint, Organic Spearmint, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Nettles, Organic Chickweed
Handmade in small batches with love in Portland, Oregon.
About palo Santo
Palo Santo, meaning “holy wood”, is a tree found throughout Central and South America. Palo Santo sticks are used to combat negative energy and cleanse spaces of negativity and ill intentions. Unlike many other smudging materials, palo santo is fragrant in its raw form and does not necessarily need to be burned for you to enjoy the sweet, woodsy scent. Palo Santo is said to help dissipate agitated and harmful energy in a space, while also bringing in positive healing energies. Whether it’s conflict at work or school, or the stressed-out energy in our busy homes, palo santo will help us to approach new things with a clear, unburdened mind, making us better prepared to establish harmonious relationships and cultivate a tranquil space at home.
About White Sage
Native American Shamans for several millennia in ritual to cleanse any evil, anger, illness and conflict. The white sage smoke attaches to negative energy and as it dissipates the field of a person is cleansed.
A crystallized form of gypsum that’s commonly found in the form of a translucent, multifaceted stone. It is known to be effective at clearing heavy, blocked energy. It’s an ideal crystal for any situation where peace needs to be restored.
Selenite has an exceptionally high and pure vibration, which promotes super-consciousness. It connects us with our Highest Self, our Spirit Guides, and lights up the mystical pathway between ourselves and the Divine. Selenite propels us forward, continually asking us to become the brilliant and vibrant person we are capable of becoming.
Our palo santo is sustainably harvested in Peru and large enough to split into narrower sticks.
Our sage bundles are exclusively sourced from farms focused on sustainability & eco-friendly best practices.
Our Selenite is mined and polished in Morocco using mining methods that leave the smallest footprint possible.
How to smudge:
• Before beginning, remember to open a door or window as the unwanted energy you are trying to clear must have a pathway out.
• Prep for the burning. Find a shell or small fireproof dish and sit it nearby so you have it ready to catch the ashes. If possible fill the dish with sand to help put out the flame when you're done.
• Before you start, take some time to contemplate what your wishes are for your home, self and family. You want to meditate on your intentions during the smudging ritual.
• Once you're ready to light your smudge stick, grab it as far from the end you are burning as possible. Hold it at a 45-degree angle, light the smudge stick using a candle flame or lighter. Let it burn for about 30 seconds to a minute and then gently blow out the flame so that you see orange embers on one end. Then you can start the process of clearing your space.
• As you let the smoke drift around, take deep inhales and long exhales as you meditate on your intention.
• Start at the front door of the home then begin to move mindfully around the home as you state your intention. Walk clockwise around the entire perimeter of the home. Be sure to allow the smoke to drift into even the hidden spaces, like closets, basements and corners. When you arrive back at the front door, visualize the entire home is filled with bright white sunlight. Speak your intentions and blessings one last time to close the smudging ceremony.
• When finished, place the stick in a fire proof bowl or abalone shell filled with sand. The glow will end on its own unless you blow on the ember which will keep the smoke going.
To use your selenite:
• Hold your selenite in your hand. Imagine a white light surrounding it. Inhale and exhale deeply. Repeat an affirmation out loud or in your head about what you want to manifest. Some simple options include “I am connected”, “I am love", " I am worthy" "I am healthy".
• Hold the wand in your hands over the top of your head, and slowly pass it down in front of you. Trust your intuition for how close to hold it to your body as you bring it down to your feet. If there is a spot that feels like a “bump” or feels resistant, simply go back over that spot a few times and proceed down to the floor. Repeat to all four sides of your body, and enjoy the refreshing calm that selenite offers.
To cleanse your selenite:
• Place your crystal in a bowl of salt.
• Use sound vibrations from a singing bowl or bell.
• Place your crystal in sunlight for a maximum of 30 minutes.
• Place it in moonlight overnight.
Purifies spirit, Cleanses energy, Inspires creativity, Brings love and good fortune, Removes negativity, Deodorizes space, Aids in meditation, Combats stress & anxiety, Relieves symptoms of depression, Induces relaxation, Repels insects, Bye bye headaches & migraines