Self Love Gift Set
This is the perfect gift set for anyone who's looking to incorporate some added self love into their lives. A collection of all natural, handcrafted, botanical bath products designed for even the most sensitive skin, and an aromatherapy soy candle to set the mood.
Each gift set includes:
• 1 bag of Coco & Oat Bath Milk 2.5 oz
• 1 bag of Sea & Citrus Bath Salts 3.5 oz.
• 1 jar of sweet coffee sugar scrub 8 oz.
• 1 Orange Blossom Bath Bomb Bath Bomb 6 oz.
• 1 premium soy wax candle 4 oz.
Soak yourself into tranquility with our Coco & Oat Bath Milk, a silky blend of Coconut Milk & Colloidal Oatmeal for deep moisturization, Vitamin C & MCT Oil for a boost of antioxidants, Aloe Vera & Calendula for anti-inflammatory effects that may help ease sore muscles, plus a mix of lavender & chamomile powders for soft, soothing aromatherapy.
Mindfully unwind as you soak in our calming Sea & Citrus Bath Salts, a rejuvenating elixir made with pure, holistic ingredients of Epsom & Dead Sea Salts to soften your skin, improve blood circulation and help ease muscle tension, MCT Oil for a boost of antioxidants, and Essential Oils of Tangerine, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang and Orange to ground and restore a sense of peace.
The Sweet Coffee Body Scrub is an invitation to stay and soak a while. Organic Ingredients of Raw Sugar & Coffee Grounds to invigorate and exfoliate the skin cells, Coconut & Sweet Almond Oil to boost hydration and moisturize, plus natural fragrances of Almond and Creamy Vanilla for the ultimate Sunday Morning vibes. Leaves skin feeling smooth and savory just like that first sip!
Orange Blossom Bath Bomb is made of: Sodium Bicarbonate, Epsom Salt, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Coconut Oil, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Chamomile Powder, Colloidal Oatmeal, Cornflower Petals, Rose Petals, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Lemon, Tangerine, Bergamot, Mandarin, and Vanilla
Our premium soy candles are made with 100% premium soy wax & essential oils as well as body safe fragrances. We use reclaimed wooden wicks to ensure the cleanest burn, which is safer for allergies & asthma. As a bonus, it burns low and slow. The 'Warm Heart' fragrance was made to create an atmosphere of comfort and coziness. The scents of Vanilla and Anise mix together to give you the feeling of curling up by a fire with a good book. Anise is known to ward off any feelings of ill will. The candle is topped with clippings of dried roses to encourage a feeling of warmth in your heart. When you need a night to unwind at home, burn this candle to help boost your feeling of content.
*All items come wrapped neatly in a Kraft Paper box with crinkle paper for cushion. A personalized note can be included upon request.
Handmade in small batches with love in Portland, Oregon.
About palo Santo
Palo Santo, meaning “holy wood”, is a tree found throughout Central and South America. Palo Santo sticks are used to combat negative energy and cleanse spaces of negativity and ill intentions. Unlike many other smudging materials, palo santo is fragrant in its raw form and does not necessarily need to be burned for you to enjoy the sweet, woodsy scent. Palo Santo is said to help dissipate agitated and harmful energy in a space, while also bringing in positive healing energies. Whether it’s conflict at work or school, or the stressed-out energy in our busy homes, palo santo will help us to approach new things with a clear, unburdened mind, making us better prepared to establish harmonious relationships and cultivate a tranquil space at home.
About White Sage
Native American Shamans for several millennia in ritual to cleanse any evil, anger, illness and conflict. The white sage smoke attaches to negative energy and as it dissipates the field of a person is cleansed.
A crystallized form of gypsum that’s commonly found in the form of a translucent, multifaceted stone. It is known to be effective at clearing heavy, blocked energy. It’s an ideal crystal for any situation where peace needs to be restored.
Selenite has an exceptionally high and pure vibration, which promotes super-consciousness. It connects us with our Highest Self, our Spirit Guides, and lights up the mystical pathway between ourselves and the Divine. Selenite propels us forward, continually asking us to become the brilliant and vibrant person we are capable of becoming.
Our palo santo is sustainably harvested in Peru and large enough to split into narrower sticks.
Our sage bundles are exclusively sourced from farms focused on sustainability & eco-friendly best practices.
Our Selenite is mined and polished in Morocco using mining methods that leave the smallest footprint possible.
How to smudge:
• Before beginning, remember to open a door or window as the unwanted energy you are trying to clear must have a pathway out.
• Prep for the burning. Find a shell or small fireproof dish and sit it nearby so you have it ready to catch the ashes. If possible fill the dish with sand to help put out the flame when you're done.
• Before you start, take some time to contemplate what your wishes are for your home, self and family. You want to meditate on your intentions during the smudging ritual.
• Once you're ready to light your smudge stick, grab it as far from the end you are burning as possible. Hold it at a 45-degree angle, light the smudge stick using a candle flame or lighter. Let it burn for about 30 seconds to a minute and then gently blow out the flame so that you see orange embers on one end. Then you can start the process of clearing your space.
• As you let the smoke drift around, take deep inhales and long exhales as you meditate on your intention.
• Start at the front door of the home then begin to move mindfully around the home as you state your intention. Walk clockwise around the entire perimeter of the home. Be sure to allow the smoke to drift into even the hidden spaces, like closets, basements and corners. When you arrive back at the front door, visualize the entire home is filled with bright white sunlight. Speak your intentions and blessings one last time to close the smudging ceremony.
• When finished, place the stick in a fire proof bowl or abalone shell filled with sand. The glow will end on its own unless you blow on the ember which will keep the smoke going.
To use your selenite:
• Hold your selenite in your hand. Imagine a white light surrounding it. Inhale and exhale deeply. Repeat an affirmation out loud or in your head about what you want to manifest. Some simple options include “I am connected”, “I am love", " I am worthy" "I am healthy".
• Hold the wand in your hands over the top of your head, and slowly pass it down in front of you. Trust your intuition for how close to hold it to your body as you bring it down to your feet. If there is a spot that feels like a “bump” or feels resistant, simply go back over that spot a few times and proceed down to the floor. Repeat to all four sides of your body, and enjoy the refreshing calm that selenite offers.
To cleanse your selenite:
• Place your crystal in a bowl of salt.
• Use sound vibrations from a singing bowl or bell.
• Place your crystal in sunlight for a maximum of 30 minutes.
• Place it in moonlight overnight.
Purifies spirit, Cleanses energy, Inspires creativity, Brings love and good fortune, Removes negativity, Deodorizes space, Aids in meditation, Combats stress & anxiety, Relieves symptoms of depression, Induces relaxation, Repels insects, Bye bye headaches & migraines